Composition: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, oils and fats, minerals.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 180 IU, E1 (Iron): 3 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1 mg, E6 (Zinc): 10 mg.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 9.0% - Fat content: 4.0% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 2.4% - Moisture: 79.0% - Essential fatty acids: 0.9% - Total sugars: 0.7% - Starch: 1.6% - source of carbohydrates: corn - rice.
FOR RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 70 - Moisture (max) 820 - Crude fat (min) 20 - Crude fibre (max) 34 - Crude ash (max) 17. Product registration number: XXXXXX - Act 36/1947. For Namibia: N-FF XXXX.
Feeding instruction: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place. (for 195g only) Feeding instruction: for a 4Kg dog give 2 can/day or less if fed in combination with dry food. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.