ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® CALM™ cat and dog food formulas taste great and nutritionally support the health of cats and dogs in socially and environmentally stressful conditions. Our diets are developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to provide:
The Royal Canin Nutritional Solution
Cats and dogs in socially or environmentally stressful situations may benefit from a diet to help support their overall health and well-being. Only your veterinarian can identify if a veterinary exclusive diet is appropriate for your pet. If a diet change is recommended, for best result, it is very important to feed only the prescribed food while strictly adhering to your veterinarian's feeding directions.
- Equilibrium support - hydrolyzed milk protein and tryptophan, an amino acid involved in balanced serotonin metabolism.
- Skin barrier support - precise amounts of B vitamins and amino acids to help maintain the skin's natural barrier effect.
- Digestive support - specfic nutrient blend helps to regulate intestinal transit and support beneficial digestive microflora.
- S/O Index® - promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Emotional Health Warning Signs:
- Excessive salivation
- Compulsive licking
- Digestive upset
- Urinating in inappropriate locations
- Changes in eating behavior
ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® CALM™ dog and cat food formulas
- Are made with high quality ingredients using the highest industry standards for manufacturing in our company-owned plants located in the USA and Canada;
- Have a 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee; and
- can be fed long term as complete and balanced nutrition.