ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® ULTAMINO® dry dog food and cat food is highly palatable and specifically formulated for use as a short-term elimination feeding and as long-term nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities. Our ULTAMINO® formula was developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to specifically support dogs and cats with food sensitivities through:
The Royal Canin Nutritional Solution
Sensitivity to the proteins in food can result in a variety of clinical signs. Only your veterinarian can determine if a veterinary exclusive diet is appropriate for your pet. If a diet change is recommended, for best results, it is very important to feed only the prescribed food while strictly adhering to your veterinarian's feeding directions.
- Low molecular weight peptides to support dermatological and gastrointestinal health in dogs with food sensitivities.
- Formulation and production process dedicated to quality and food safety.
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help to maintain the skin's natural barrier
- A synergistic complex of antioxidants to support immune system health
ROYAL CANIN® HYDROLYZED PROTEIN™ cat and dog food formulas are highly palatable and are specifically formulated for use as a short-term elimination feeding and as long-term nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities. Our HYDROLYZED PROTEIN formulas were developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to specifically support dogs with food sensitivities through:
- Hydrolyzed soy protein, composed of low molecular weight peptides, is highly digestible and supports gastrointestinal and dermatological health.
- Vitamin B and amino acids to help support the skin's natural barrier
- Long chain omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, to help promote a healthy skin and coat
ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® SELECTED PROTEIN ADULT™
- The protein sources in SELECTED PROTEIN diets are rarely associated with food sensitivity
- B vitamins and amino acids help support the skin's natural barrier
- Are long chain omega-3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA, that support a healthy skin and coat
- Naturally preserved to ensure freshness and quality
Dermatological Health Warning Signs
- Hair loss
- Redness of the skin
- Recurring infections
- Gastrointestinal upset
ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® ULTAMINO®, ROYAL CANIN® HYDROLYZED PROTEIN™, ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® SELECTED PROTEIN ADULT™ are
- made with high quality ingredients using the highest industry standards for manufacturing in our company-owned plants located in the USA and Canada;
- backed by a 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee; and
- Can be fed long term as complete and balanced nutrition.