ROYAL CANIN® VETERINARY DIET™ SKIN SUPPORT dog food formula is highly palatable and helps nutritionally support the health of the dog's natural skin barrier. Our diets are developed by nutritionists and veterinarians specifically to help support skin health through:
The Royal Canin Nutritional Solution
Pollen, dust or mites may cause skin irritation for dogs and cats. This irritation can cause itching which can disrupt your cat or dog's natural skin barrier. Only your veterinarian can help identify if a veterinary exclusive diet is appropriate for your pet. If a diet change is recommended, for best results, it is very important to feed only the prescribed food while strictly adhering to your veterinarian's feeding directions.
- Synergistic action of an exclusive nutrient complex, including curcumin, aloe vera, vitamin C, and taurine to help support healthy skin cell generation.
- Skin barrier support with optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids to help reduce
- transepidermal water losses and support the natural barrier effect of the skin
- Long chain omega-3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA.
- Naturally preserved to ensure freshness and quality
Skin Health Warning Signs
- Excessive Scratching