NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE PROMOTION (DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO THE PROMOTION DETAILS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES TERRITORIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR. Royal Canin’s ‘Take Your Cat to the Vet’ Campaign (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Royal Canin U.S.A., Inc., a Delaware corporation, located at 500 Fountain Lakes Boulevard, St. Charles, MO 63301 (“Sponsor”). The Promotion commences at 12:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 22, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion, and all other service agencies involved with the development, production, implementation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion are collectively the “Promotion Entities”.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of Puerto Rico and US territories and possessions, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Promotion is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. Employees of the Promotion Entities and the members of their immediate families (defined for these Official Rules as spouses, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate.
- HOW TO ENTER. Within the Promotion Period, entrants must share a photo of their cat on Facebook®, Instagram®, or Twitter® (collectively, “Social Media”) using #Cat2Vet and tagging your veterinary clinic (the “Entry Form”). Entrants must complete all required information in the Entry Form during registration in order to be eligible to win. No purchase is necessary to enter or claim a Prize, and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All registrations must be received prior to expiration of the Promotion Period. By completing and submitting an Entry Form, you may receive marketing emails, monthly offers, alerts and other recurring email communications from Sponsor. Entrants may opt out of such email communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of any such email communication and following the instructions for unsubscribing.
- DRAWING DATE. One (1) potential Winner will be randomly selected by the Sponsor on or about October 5, 2019 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor or its agent, and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the drawing results are final and binding on these Official Rules, conduct, and all other matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor shall not enter into any correspondence or discussion regarding the same.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. One (1) potential Winners will be notified by Sponsor on or about October 5, 2019 by Social Media and/or email based on the contact information provided in his/her Entry Form and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether they can accept the Prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential Winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential Winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential Winner not receiving initial Prize notification. All potential Winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by returning it via email to the email address designated by Sponsor at the time of request. A Prize will be provided only upon verification by Sponsor that all Promotion requirements in these Official Rules or otherwise have been met by the potential Winner. Sponsor may require potential Winner to prove his/her identity, including proof of address. Examples of identification documents include, but are not limited to, passport, driver’s license, or current utility bill. Failure of a potential Winner to comply with the above Prize claim requirements or these Official Rules for any reason, or the return of any Prize notification or Prize as undeliverable, or the determination that a potential Winner is ineligible to receive a Prize, may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate Winner in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any entrant’s change of email address, mailing address, telephone number, and/or other contact information. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify this Promotion at any time for any reason. Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this Promotion in the event an insufficient number of entries are received or as a result of any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factors that impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
You are not a Winner until your eligibility has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with these Official Rules.
- PRIZE AND ODDS. Sponsor will award one (1) grand prize (the “Prize”) to the verified winner (the “Winner”) consisting of cat food (of Sponsor’s choice) valued at $500.00 USD and the opportunity to select a veterinary clinic to which Sponsor shall direct a donation consisting of “cat-friendly” furniture, materials, and other sundries at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate retail value of the Prize is up to $500.00 USD. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. A Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for a Prize of equal value at any time.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. EVERYTHING ON THE PROMOTION ENTITIES’ WEBSITE(S) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, THE PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS ON ITS OR THEIR WEBSITES RELATING TO THE PROMOTION ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE AT ALL LOCATIONS AT ALL TIMES. IT IS ENTRANT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ACCESSING ANY OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES’ WEBSITE(S) AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION IS LEGAL AND NOT PROHIBITED BY THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH ENTRANT IS A CITIZEN.
- INDEMNIFICATION. By entering, you agree that Promotion Entities are indemnified, released and held harmless by you from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries, or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property (including pets), arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize or your participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, in any way.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for and are hereby released from liability with respect to: (a) any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the Prize; (b) lost, late, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries or emails; (c) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (d) for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (f) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (g) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of any website; or (h) injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion or downloading or copying materials from or use of website.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTION ENTITIES OR SOCIAL MEDIA ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF PROMOTION ENTITIES’ OR SOCIAL MEDIAL ENTITIES’ WEBSITES OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Missouri. By entering, entrants consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state court situated in the Eastern District of Missouri. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or any associated website, may be acting in violation of the terms of an associated website or these Official Rules or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and randomly determine the Winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Official Rules without notice. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. A waiver of any provision(s) of these Official Rules must be in writing, and a waiver in one instance or provision shall not be considered a waiver of any other instance or provision.
- WINNERS’ LIST. The name of the Winners will be available on or about November 1, 2019. To review the name of the Winner please visit com/cat2vet.