“Win 3 Months of Food” Promotion
Australia: Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 88 092 020 178), Level 23, 727 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
New Zealand: Royal Canin New Zealand (Company No. 233 18 68), 14/666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051.
| Competition Period
|| 12.01am (AEDT) on 01/11/2019 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 06/12/2019, which is 2.01am (NZDT) on 01/11/2019 to 1.59pm (NZDT) on 07/12/2019.
| Who can enter?
Only New Zealand and Australian residents who:
a. are aged 18 or over; and
b. sign up to the ROYAL CANIN® data base.
|Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
a. the Promoter; and
b. the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.
|Where will the competition run?
|| Online in Australia and New Zealand.
| Pet Groups
|| To enter, you must, during the Competition Period, visit the Website relevant to your country of residence, locate the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by providing the requested details about your pet (including but not limited to their name, species, breed, date of birth, sex, whether or not they are neutered and where their pet food is purchased from), selecting a Pet Group for your pet and all other requested information.
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 15 winners determined in respect of this Competition - 12 winners in Australia, 3 per Pet Group and 3 winners in New Zealand.
For Australian residents, there will be 4 draws conducted – 1 per Pet Group.
For New Zealand residents, there will be 1 draw conducted.
The draws will be held commencing at 12pm (AEDT) (which is 2pm (NZDT)) on 10/12/2019 at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141.
The first 3 valid entries drawn randomly in each draw from the entries received during the Competition Period will win a prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?
In Australia there are 12 prizes available – 3 per Pet Group.
Each prize is three months' of ROYAL CANIN® pet food in accordance with your Pet Group selection at the time of your entry, as follows:
- Puppy - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® puppy food, valued at up to AUD735 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
- Dog - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® dog food, valued at up to AUD735 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
- Kitten - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® kitten food, valued at up to AUD406.80 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
- Cat - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® cat food, valued at up to AUD406.80 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
In New Zealand there are 3 prizes available.
Each prize is three months' of ROYAL CANIN® pet food in accordance with your Pet Group selection at the time of your entry, as follows:
- Puppy - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® puppy food, valued at up to NZD810 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
- Dog - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® dog food, valued at up to NZD508.20 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
- Kitten - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® kitten food, valued at up to NZD801 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
- Cat - three months' of ROYAL CANIN® cat food, valued at you to NZD502.20 depending on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
For the avoidance of doubt, the ROYAL CANIN® pet food issued and the amount provided will be determined by a ROYAL CANIN® Pet Nutrition Advisor based on the nutritional requirements of your pet.
|Total prize pool
||The total prize pool in Australia is up to AUD6,850.80.
The total prize pool in New Zealand is up to NZD2,430.
|How many times can I enter?
|| You can enter only once.
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?
||Winners will be notified in writing by email within two days of determination.
Winners will have their name and state/territory or city (for NZ residents) of residence published on the websites (Australia: https://www.royalcanin.com/au/competition-terms New Zealand: https://www.royalcanin.com/nz/competition-terms) on 13/12/2019 for a period of 28 days.
Prize claim date: 5pm (AEDT) (which is 7pm NZDT)) on 10/03/2020.
Unclaimed prize determination: 12pm (AEDT) (which is 2pm (NZDT)) on 11/03/2020 at the same location as the original draws.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s. Any winner/s will be informed in writing via email within two days of determination.
Any winner/s will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Websites on 13/03/2020 for a period of 28 days.
|Collection and use of your personal information
||If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- how entrants may access their Personal Information that is held by ROYAL CANIN® and seek correction of such information; and
- how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds ROYAL CANIN®, and how ROYAL CANIN® will deal with such a complaint.
Questions regarding an entrant's privacy should be directed to ROYAL CANIN® using the contact details provided at https://www.royalcanin.com/au/contact-us or https://www.royalcanin.com/nz/contact-us, as relevant.
Entrants' Personal Information may be disclosed to the Promoter's contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion and as required, to Australian or New Zealand regulatory authorities.
| Permit numbers
ACT Permit No. TP 19/04267
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38411
SA Permit No. T19/1616
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. You will receive a notification on screen confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. You can only enter the promotion in your own name, using your own email address. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the prize supplier.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
5. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
6. You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
8. The Promoter's decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the relevant authorities.
10. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
11. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the relevant gaming authorities. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify you of such changes.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
14. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
15. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia/New Zealand.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
Royal Canin: Enter to win 6 Months Free food - Dermatology Promotion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter (Royal Canin New Zealand), the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, the participating outlets and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. "Associated companies" includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the promotion or development of the promotion; and (b) the manufacturer or distribution of the Promoter's products.
- By entering the promotion, individuals represent that they are eligible to enter the promotion based on these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of this promotion, “Participating Outlets” are veterinarian clinics which display the “Royal Canin Win 6 Months Free Food Dermatology Promotion” point of sale materials during the Promotion Period.If an entrant is in doubt as to whether a clinic is participating in the promotion, the entrant should clarify with the relevant clinic staff.
- The promotion commences at 8.00am NZT on 30/09/19 and concludes at 6.00pm NZT on 25/10/2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Royal Canin® dermatology diet product listed below (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”), complete an entry form available at the Participating Outlet (including providing a valid phone number and email address) and place the completed entry form in the entry box provided.“Eligible Products” for the purposes of this promotion are:
- Feline Skin & Coat wet and dry
- Feline Anallergenic dry
- Feline Hypoallergenic dry
- Feline Sensitivity Control wet and dry
- Canine Skin Support dry
- Canine Anallergenic dry
- Canine Hypoallergenic wet and dry
- Canine Sensitivity Control wet and dry
- Multiple entries are permitted, as are multiple entries per transaction receipt.For example, if an entrant purchases two (2) Eligible Products in one transaction, they may submit two entries, one for each of the Eligible Products.
Important note: Eligible Entrants must retain their purchase receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) for all Qualifying Purchases made during the Promotion Period for a period of 30 days following the Prize Draw (as defined below).
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZES
- A random prize draw will be conducted at 11.30am NZT on 20/11/2019 (“Prize Draw”) at Royal Canin NZ, Building 14, 666 Great South Rd, Ellerslie 1051 (“Draw Location”).
- The first two valid entries drawn in the Prize Draw will each win 6 months of food for one cat or one dog with the appropriate Dermatological diet (up to the value of NZD/RRP $1,194 inc. GST per cat or dog). The quantity defined as “6 months’ supply” is determined by the recommended feeding guide relevant to the Dermatological diet product and the size of the winner’s cat or dog, as prescribed on the back of the relevant product pack.The Promoter will liaise with the winners to ensure the correct products and quantities are provided.
- Entrants are restricted to winning only one prize per person or household.
WINNER NOTIFICATION, VERIFICATION & DELIVERY
- Provisional prize winners will be contacted by the phone number and/or email entered on the entry form on 20/11/2019. Each provisional prize winner will receive an email confirming that they are a provisional winner, and including instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize.Entrants and provisional winners may be required to:
- provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (“Proof of Identity”).Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; and
- send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Promotion Period) to the Promoter, to verify that the relevant entry is valid. If an entrant/winner fails to provide proof of identity and/or proof of purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If, in the opinion of the Promoter, proof of purchase has been shared between any entrants, those entrants’ entries may be deemed invalid and they will lose any right to a prize.
- Once an entrant/provisional winner is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will declare them winner.Prize winners must collect their prizes from the veterinary clinic at which they submitted their entries.Winners may opt to collect their prize all at once (ie the full 6 months’ food supply) or receive their prize in two parts (the first part being for roughly 3 months’ supply of food, and the second part also being for roughly 3 months’ supply of food).Once dispatched, the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
- If the prize winners remain uncontactable at 11.00am NZT on 27/11/2019, a re-draw will be conducted at 11.30am NZT on 27/11/2019 at the Draw Location from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified via email and/or by phone on 27/11/2019.
- The total value of the prizes to be awarded in the Promotion is NZD$2,388.00 (inc. GST). The value is in NZD/RRP/including GST.
- The prize must be taken as stated and may not be varied. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with the prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
- The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize won.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
- how you can make a complaint.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions and/or any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is by Royal Canin New Zealand Ltd, Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 (“Promoter”).