ROYAL CANIN® ENTER TO WIN 3 MONTHS FREE FOOD AND DERMALOGICA SKINCARE PACKAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter (Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd), the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, the participating outlets and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. "Associated companies" includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the promotion or development of the promotion; and (b) the manufacturer or distribution of the Promoter's products.
3. By entering the promotion, individuals represent that they are eligible to enter the promotion based on these Terms and Conditions.
4. For the purposes of this promotion, “Participating Outlets” are veterinarian clinics which display the “Royal Canin Win 3 Months Free Food and Dermalogica Skincare Package Dermatology Promotion” point of sale materials during the Promotion Period. If an entrant is in doubt as to whether a clinic is participating in the promotion, the entrant should clarify with the relevant clinic staff.
5. The promotion commences at 8.00am NZT on 05/10/2020 and concludes at 6.00pm NZT on 30/10/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Royal Canin® dermatology diet product listed below (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”). The clinic will forward a spreadsheet of “Eligible Products” sales during the “Promotion Period” to their Royal Canin representative by 06/11/20, for inclusion in the draw. “Eligible Products” for the purposes of this promotion are:
• Feline Skin & Coat wet and dry • Feline Anallergenic dry • Feline Hypoallergenic dry • Feline Sensitivity Control wet and dry • Canine Skin Support dry • Canine Anallergenic dry • Canine Hypoallergenic wet and dry • Canine Sensitivity Control wet and dry
7. Entry is automatically recorded on purchase. Multiple entries are permitted, as are multiple entries per transaction receipt. For example, if an entrant purchases two (2) Eligible Products in one transaction, two entries will be recorded, one for each of the Eligible Products.
Important note: Eligible Entrants must retain their purchase receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) for all Qualifying Purchases made during the Promotion Period for a period of 30 days following the Prize Draw (as defined below).
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZES
8. A random prize draw will be conducted at 11.30am NZT on 25/11/2020 (“Prize Draw”) at Royal Canin NZ, Building 14, 666 Great South Rd, Ellerslie 1051 (“Draw Location”).
9. The first three valid entries drawn in the Prize Draw will each provisionally win 3 months’ of food for one cat or one dog with the appropriate Dermatological diet (up to the value of NZD/RRP $597 inc. GST per cat or dog) plus a Dermalogica Discover Healthy Skin Kit containing 30ml Precleanse (deep-cleansing oil), 15ml Special Cleansing Gel (soap-free, foaming gel cleanser), 13g Daily Microfoliant (gentle, brightening polisher) and 15ml Skin Smoothing Cream (medium-weight moisturiser) to the value of NZD/RRP $73 inc. GST. The quantity defined as “3 months’ supply of food” is determined by the recommended feeding guide relevant to the Dermatological diet product and the size of the winner’s cat or dog, as prescribed on the back of the relevant product pack. The Promoter will liaise with the winners to ensure the correct products and quantities are provided.
10. Entrants are restricted to winning only one prize per person or household.
WINNER NOTIFICATION, VERIFICATION & DELIVERY
11. Provisional prize winners will be contacted by 25/11/2020, via the phone number and/or email recorded by the Participating Outlet at the time of purchase. Each provisional prize winner will receive an email confirming that they are a provisional winner, and including instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize. Entrants and provisional winners may be required to
a) provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (“Proof of Identity”).; and b) send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Promotion Period) to the Promoter,
to verify that the relevant entry is valid. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. If an entrant/winner fails to provide proof of identity and/or proof of purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. Once an entrant/provisional winner is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will declare them a winner. Prize winners must collect their prizes from the Participating Outlet at which they submitted their winning entry. If the prize winner cannot collect their prize from the Participating Outlet due to any situation arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, then the winner must advise the Promoter of this by email to [email protected] The Promoter may, at their own discretion, elect to dispatch the prize directly to the winner. The winner will not be liable for any costs associated with direct supply. Once the prize has been dispatched, the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
13. If the prize winners remain uncontactable at 11.00am NZT on 02/12/2020, a re-draw will be conducted at 11.30am NZT on 02/12/2020 at the Draw Location from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
14. The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified via email and/or by phone by 03/12/2020.
15. The total value of the prizes to be awarded in the Promotion is NZD$2,010 (inc. GST). The value is in NZD/RRP/including GST.
16. The prize must be taken as stated and may not be varied. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. All costs associated or arising in connection with the prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
18. The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize won.
19. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
a) how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and b) how you can make a complaint.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions and/or any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
22. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand and their courts of appeal.
24. The Promoter is by Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd, Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 (“Promoter”).